Friday, September 26, 2008

ABC Tag

TJ tagged me and showed me how to reply to it so here goes!

A is for your age: 63
B is for burger of choice: Any burger done on the grill at home.
C is for the car you drive: Red Prius, love the gas mileage.
D is for your dog's name: Sadie
E is for essential item you use every day: My brain!
F is for favorite TV show at the moment: Survivor and Amazing Race.
G is for favorite game: Pillars of the Earth
H is for home state: Wyoming
I is for instruments you play: I played the trumpet and French horn in high school a hundred years ago.
J is for favorite juice: Juice made in our new juice extractor.
K is for whose bum you'd like to kick: Nobody!
L is for last restaurant at which you ate: Olive Garden with BS,T, A and LJ.
M is for your favorite Muppet: The Swedish Chef!
N is for number of piercings: 0
O is for overnight hospital stays: On my mission in Vancouver having my appendix removed.
P is for people you were with today: BS, Jacksons
Q is for what you do with your quiet time: Read and crosswords
R is for biggest regret: Not traveling enough now that we are retired.
S is for status: Retired and loving it.
T is for time you woke up today: 7:30
U is for what you consider unique about yourself: Have 4 daughters, 2 granddaughters, and 7 grandsons.
V is for vegetable you love: Broccolli
W is for worst habit: Being and back seat driver.
X is for x-rays you've had: Ankle when I sprained it and of my esophagus for acid reflux.
Y is for yummy food you ate today: Soup and salad at Olive Garden, Brats for dinner, S'mores for dessert.
Z is for zodiac: Gemini

1 comment:

Starbuck/Saul said...

One hundred years ago?! Wow! So that trumpet must be at least 150 years old! I am taking it to the Antiques Road show, so I can shake my head in excited shock "I had no idea! .... Its worth forty 'leven million dollars?!"