Sunday, October 26, 2008

Playing in the Trees




Friday TJ and the boys came out the house to enjoy the day. We went down to the Boise river and played in the trees. They are great trees for climbing on and playing around. We got some wonderful pictures of all of us. Lily thought that the swamp by the trees was solid ground and walked out on to it. She sank! The water was black and stinky and so was Lily. We had to give her a bath when we got home. The boys had so much fun that they didn't want to leave. It is one of their favorite places to go.

2 comments:

Starbuck/Saul said...

Ha Ha! I would have loved to have been there, especially to see Lilly sink in the pond.

Phillips Family said...

HELLO SIBBETTS!!!!! It is so great to hear from you, and to see that you are technoligically advanced enough to have a blog. You definatley have the upper hand on my parents. I heard you moved to Idaho, I was really sad to hear that. I actually tried to stop by your old house a few months ago, only to find that it was owned by Erin Barnard. I hope everything is going really well for you, and it will be nice to keep up with you on your blog. Hope to hear and maybe see you guys sometime (you guys will love my wife, she is so much more proper than me!!). Adam and Camille.